The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for delivering Actimize projects. The candidate will be the key contact for all the topics related to Market Abuse framework and other transversal activities. Actimize product is a key element of the compliance and security set-up to monitor potential Market Abuse activities (Insider Dealing, Market Price Manipulation, Wash Trades, and Fictitious Orders).
Role and responsibilities
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Functional requirements (GFS), Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Screen and Interface designs, Business process design, minutes, review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation etc.
- Analyse and structure new requirements with all stakeholders involved in order to propose to the organization the best way to deliver appropriate solutions and integrate them in the overall program.
- Collaborate with the team’s experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Participate to the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development support, test support, release, implementation & guarantee support.
- Coordinate, supervise and contribute to Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Lead, with the support of technical teams, the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap
- Identify and report on project risks, attention points and issues to follow-up
- Manage all the decision making and analysis process allowing designing, validating the solution, and getting the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security.
- Manage escalations during day-to-day business from stakeholders and propose amicable solutions
- Support on project management activities such as cost estimation, planning elaboration governance, including follow-up etc...
- 8+ years of experience in BA or PM roles
- Degree holder
- Functional experience in Market Abuse topics.
- Various Knowledge in Actimize Market Abuse models, in preference within the context of international bank
- Knowledge of securities, equities and options, as well as Security Market bases (Market event, bullish and bearish events).
- Self-starter with positive mind set to work in any challenging situations.
- Familiar with project management tools as well as issue and release management, production and support (JIRA, Service Now, PPM tools, Clarity etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.