- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 11 Oct 17
Senior China Analyst - $5bn Long Only Fund (UK Based)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
My Client is an Internationally leading Asset Manager with one of the most successful Equity teams in the region. They are currently seeking a Senior Equity Analyst in their Hong Kong OfficeThis is a unique opportunity for a Senior Analyst with specific skills in fundamental equity investments to join one of the most successful investment teams in the region. The firm is one of the most prestigious, with a global footprint, investing across a range of investment strategies.
They are seeking a Senior China Analyst with the ability to cover China A and the ideal candidate will have worked in a long only globally recognised Asset Manager or Hedge Fund who are keen to work with large portfolios and gain broad exposure to the market. Candidates with pure sell-side experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Tasked to research and recommend investment ideas to the Portfolio Manager
- China A Share across sectors
- Build and maintain earnings models
- Draw upon a wide array of information sources to suggest differentiated investment ideas.
- 3-7 years experience
- Experience covering China and North Asia
- Preferred experience in Long Only investment strategy
- Strong analytical and written communications skills.
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in Mandarin preferred
This opportunity is open to only the highest quality candidates who have the fundamental skills and ambition to join one of the most respected teams in the industry. Due to the nature of the role, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you feel you have the skills and determination to succeed in this role, please forward your detailed resume in MS Word Format to Fundsing @selbyjennings.com.
This is an URGENT HIRE so applicants who apply first will have an advantage.
To stay in touch with Selby Jennings, join us now on Linkedin – APAC Finance Expats