Our client, a leading financial service provider, is looking to hire a Senior Client Account Manager with expertise/specialty in contract renewals to handle contract negotiations and renewals with a broad range of clients, both financial institutions and Corporates, across APAC.
- Responsible for contract and terms negotiations with clients across APAC
- Negotiating commercial and legal terms as well as executing the agreements
- Conduct market research and compare products and pricing to competition
- Maximize revenue and retention opportunities through the contract renewal process
- 8+ years of business development and/or relationship management experience in banking/financial industry
- University degree in economics, finance, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Self-driven with perseverance to achieve challenging goals
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks!