Senior Cloud Delivery Solutions Architect (1 Year contract extendable)
- 235K + fringe benefits
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
The newly formed Cloud and DevOps group is tasked with modernizing the bank’s Cloud capability, with an aim towards efficiency, automation, and improved transparency.
The Cloud Delivery team’s responsibility is to manage all requests for cloud services. The Team are responsible for design and build of solutions using the bank’s approved cloud services. Cloud Delivery is part of the Cloud Services Team and the function will work closely with its Cloud Engineering and Operations teams. Cloud Services involves managing the customer as well as technical delivery. The key focus for 2017 is the cloud Early Adopter Programme which will see 5-10 Production apps go-live in AWS. Cloud Delivery will work with Engineering on the solutions and design, then build out of each Early Adopter
- Established professional with 5 or more years working in the related technology infrastructure development life-cycles, testing, implementation, systems administration and support or engineering.
- Communicator with ability to lead and influence direction and strategy of technology organization.
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver technical projects from scratch.
- Significant practical experience in analyzing testing results to assess required software and infrastructure tuning.
- Sound problem analysis and resolution abilities.
- Ability to write technology proposals and business recommendations would be considered an advantage.