An exciting opportunity in applying cloud and devops practices in the global arena.
- Cloud infrastructure setup
- Infrastructure as code
- CI/CD implementation
Who's this for?
- Our client is one of the well-known global financial institutions. As part of the digital transformation initiative within the business, cloud and devops are the main focus. My client is looking for a competent senior cloud professional to be part of this change.
What is this role about?
- You will be part of a growing team that is responsible for cloud infrastructure setup and also implementing devops best practices
- You will take part in automating the existing operations and processes while working closely with the software team.
- You will also be overseeing the end to end deployment activities. Security aspects of all these processes should also be emphasized too.
- In this role, you have the privilege to identify the right technologies in regards of cloud platforms to be implemented within the business.
What do you need?
- Bachelor degree in the relevant field (eg. Computer Science)
- Coming from software development background
- Evident experience with cloud infrastructure setup (eg. AWS, Azure)
- Good exposure with infrastructure as code
- Great experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tools
- Good experience utilizing automation tools and frameworks
If you are interested to know more, click APPLY NOW or send your Word formatted CV to Phang Eva (firstname.lastname@example.org). (CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)