You will be part of the Group Market Conduct family which strives to safeguard the reputation of the company, through oversight on distribution representatives’ market conduct activities and ensuring enforcement actions taken are fair and appropriate. This role sits within the Sales Compliance team and is primarily a local function.
- Work as a team to manage, enhance and execute the entire suite of Sales Compliance programs which includes but not limited to monitoring functions and Balanced Scorecard audits;
- Design and conduct regular quality assessment of the sales advisory practices through sales audits
- Leverage on Tableau to develop consistent risk-based sampling review methodology and work processes which includes documentation relating to user specifications, data requirements and criteria checklists to support the sales audit programs;
- Perform data analysis on policy details and transactions; agent and/or client profiling for compliance review and investigation;
- Prepare comprehensive reports for management consumption and this will include presentations to the management teams;
- Manage communication with the management teams and business units which includes our agency representatives as well;
- Ensure SOP and Manuals are adequately reviewed and updated;
- Participate in projects as assigned;
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks; and
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Degree holder in any discipline with minimum 3 years of working experience;
- Mastery of local regulations from MAS related to market conduct will be advantageous
- Possess advance understanding of Tableau or have relevant experience working with data driven initiatives;
- Ability to communicate and work with different stakeholders across functions is critical to success in this position;
- Demonstrate maturity in thought process and have an open mind in taking on tasks with no precedence;
- Analytical with big data, meticulous in report writing and a good problem solver;
- Team player who can motivate your peers to excel;
- Experienced candidates in other industries looking for a career switch are welcome to apply;
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork; and
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.