Senior Compliance Officer Commercial Banking - Regulatory Compliance
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search International Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
International bank seeking Commercial Banking specialist to work in the Regulatory Compliance space, dynamic role responsible for adherence to regulations and standards by setting the policies which covers regulatory requirements, and mitigate conduct and reputational risk issues. Understanding the implications of regulatory change by staying ahead of the evolving regulatory landscape.
- Compliance oversight for Commercial Banking business, including Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management, in Singapore.
- Stakeholder engagement with relevant stakeholders within Commercial Banking, including Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management, in Singapore to provide advisory, guidance, education and training on all regulatory and group policies for compliance related matters.
- Proactive and curious mind required to identify regulatory compliance risk and potential impacts on Commercial Banking business, including Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management, in Singapore.
- Eye for detail required for Interpretation and implementation of new or changes in regulations and group policies, as required, to address, manage and mitigate impacts of such changes, in a practical and effective manner, with a good understanding of the business operations and needs.
- Strategic role in helping to create compliance monitoring plans for Commercial Banking business, including Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management, in Singapore.
- Interact with Regulators and industry bodies in Singapore, on regulatory compliance matters.
- Ensure the appropriate, timely and relevant regulatory compliance risk information is provided to management, via the various risk management committees.
- Strong technical knowledge of local regulatory compliance requirements in financial institutions related to Commercial Banking, Trade Finance and Liquidity and Cash Management areas
- Strong team player who is highly motivated, independent and able to work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Collaborative communication skills working to solve problems effectively, experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues.
- Experience in dealing with regulatory matters and confident in interaction with Regulators.
Attractive salary + bonus
UEN: 201209597C | EA No: 12S5954