Key Skills: Java, Oracle, Unix, Shell scripting, AIX, Devops Domain : Cash and Trade finance. Responsible for Application Development and Vendor Product Management. Responsible for delivering new system capabilities in the areas of Cash Management and Trade.
- Responsible to handle Trade factoring system for development activities
- Responsible for all aspects of software management for open trade systems – ARF platform.
- Leverage 3rd party product vendors and integration partners to ensure application code fix deliveries are timely and good quality
- Drive quality and productivity outcomes
- Review new and ongoing capability enhancement requests for all platforms and work with capability teams to appropriately sequence the delivery of these in phased systems roadmap
- Manage overall operational stability of the applications supporting Company's businesses
- Plan project efforts to upgrade, enhance and maintain systems at supported release levels.
- Prior IT experience implementing/ support large scale, highly available applications or other large program implementation.
- Experience of banking projects particularly in Open systems ; knowledge of Trade Financing domain is must
- 10 or more years of experience gathering business needs and creating into workable outcomes
- Experience managing third party vendor relationships and offshore development teams to achieve business outcomes
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
Key Skills: Java, Oracle, Unix, Shell scripting, AIX, Devops