See job description for details
is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering, and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit ncs.co. Overview
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible to gather, analyse and formalise user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project. As a Senior Consultant, BSA, the broad area of your job responsibilities should cover the following:
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Gather, analyse and formalise user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
- Typically 4-8 years IT working experience
- Possess relevant system development / maintenance experience using .NET/Java-related technologies
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
- Able to travel as required