Synechron is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in financial markets.
Synechron supports clients by successfully translating business strategy into organisational design, optimised business processes and technology solutions across the financial services value chain and business areas. We are always on the look-out for ambitious talent to add to our existing group of dedicated innovators, experts, thinkers and delivery experts. Our deep domain expertise within financial services and our primary focus on banking is a key differentiator for us in the market and makes us the consulting company of choice for a large number of top tier, global financial institutions.
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where self-starters who want to be a part of our growth journey as a leading consultancy firm in APAC will thrive. In line with our goal of becoming a leading global consultancy in the region, we are rapidly expanding our APAC Business Consulting team and seeking professionals who are looking to take that next step in their career to join us on our journey.
What will I do as a Financial Markets BA?
As part of the Synechron Business Consulting team, you will work on a wide range of large-scale, exciting projects for our clients. You will be an advocate for change, a trusted Advisor, Project Manager or Business Analyst, able to engage with senior stakeholders to deliver end-to-end solutions. Working as a BA, especially within Financial Markets, can be both demanding and challenging with projects that vary in size, type, location and may require travel. Your ability to understand data, extract value, visualize and communicate it effectively, is what will set you apart.
What skills and competencies do I need?
- Have a minimum 4 years working in Financial Markets (FM) with strong domain knowledge with exposure to multiple asset classes (FI, equities, money markets, commodities)
- Strong Financial Markets experience of 4 years ; able to analyze business problems and design operating models producing process flow diagrams, and risk assessments
- Experience of business/technology and digital change, ideally across the end-to-end trade lifecycle of Front, Mid, Back Office and Risk management
- Familiarity across a variety of FM products (vanilla, derivatives, structured)
- Exposure with the industry leading FM vendors (e.g. Murex, Calypso, LoanIQ/Finastra)
- A solid understanding of overall market maker and buy-side firm types
- A solid understanding of the core FM regulations (e.g. Basel, MiFID, EMIR)
- Experience working in team engagements to design new operating models and roadmaps for change across people, process, data and technology
- Lead requirements workshops to engage stakeholders such as Front Office users to gather and validate business requirements with proper traceability
- Familiarity with Business Requirements Documents, Functional Specifications Documents and Project Management & Financials is beneficial
You’re also excellent at….
- Getting the job done – You have an entrepreneurial mind set and are results-orientated
- Being part of a team – You are a team player who enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Going the extra mile – You’re ambitious and want to be the best in your field
- Having fun! – You have excellent social skills with a positive attitude
- Taking the lead – Proven leadership abilities and a desire to make an impact
What are the benefits?
- Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic and client-centric vision, with an entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our mission
- A people-orientated culture of excellence and compassion, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
- Support from and participation in Engagement groups such as Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness
- A fun, international environment, coupled with an open-door culture
Synechron: Embrace opportunity, cultivate change, accelerate digital.
Interested applications please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org