Senior Consultant, Systems
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions. As a Senior Consultant, Systems, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Daily health checks
- Support Service Requests and Change Requests
- Plan and perform upgrades and patching duties
- Generate Capacity and Monitoring Reports and follow up
- Operation support (Tuning monitoring config/Implementing SRs/Troubleshooting issues)
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Manage systems changes through established change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Responsible for planning, designing, installing, testing & implementing systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- Having 3 - 5 Years extensive hands-on experience in systems support
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare, EMC Storage
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- Candidate with relevant operations support skillset would be highly preferred