Senior Consultant / Consultant in Financial Services
- Permanent, Full time
- Sia Partners
- 05 Sep 17
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients. Sia Partners has now more than 850 consultants and projected revenues of 140 million euros (2016/2017). The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
Senior Consultant / Consultant in Financial Services (Singapore)
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for management consultants with experience working on client projects in the Financial Services & Insurance sectors to join the team in Singapore.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions and banks, for their operational strategy management, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to Senior Consultants and/or Managers for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives.
- As a Senior Consultant, getting involved in the recruitment process and managing a team of consultants, when neccesary
This will be the right role for you if;
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions.
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role.
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast growing team.
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance driven.
- The ideal candidate would have worked as a management consultant for banks, or have provided change management or regulatory advisory for banking and finance clients.
- Proven experience on risk management or regulations in capital markets & investment banking (Mifid 2, MAD/MAR, EMIR, BCBS 239, etc.), is an added bonus
- Ideally, someone who is able to lead and manage multiple projects in scope.
- Very strong Project Management experience and ability to manage complex projects will be advantageous
- Ability to manage and convince Senior Business Stakeholders
- Possess the ability to drive relevant business decisions, accelerate projects delivery and mitigate, deter and escalate risks and issues efficiently.
Types of engagements that you will be involved in:
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
- Regulatory transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulation, organisation & processes compliance on Investment banks and capital markets
- Business improvement: business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
- Ideally 1 - 6 years of experience and capabilities in business analysis within Financial Services sectors, ideally with a management consulting firm.
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and client face-off.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Project Management skills advantageous.
- Strong documentation skills using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in the management consulting industry is preferred.
If you believe you are a right fit for the role, please send your by clicking on the link