* Global Consulting Company * New, Expansion Roles * Industry Agnostic * Defined Skills Required
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within the company on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on alternative approaches.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- For Managers - previously led large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the company.
- Good bachelor's degree and 4 - 10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong projects experience in in multiple dimensions of Process, Operations or Technology.
- Experience in transformation projects preferred, excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Process improvement experience with a practical and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to travel within region as required.