Senior Credit Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Our client is an global asset management firm who is seeking a seasoned Credit Analyst with strong technical and interpersonal skills to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for conducting primary research (Investment Grade and High yield ) across different sectors and companies for emering markets credits. The incumbent will publish written recommendations as well as make regular presentations to clients.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 5-8 years of credit analysis experience with strong interpersonal skills cobering both Investment grade and High Yield investment across Asia.
- Proven analytical skills including strong understanding of the credit metrics in Asia
- Strong tertiary qualification in Finance/Economics; CFA desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication and good presentation skills
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.