- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 12 Dec 17
Senior Credit Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Credit ManagerLeading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Senior Credit Manager.
* Review credit policies and procedures as driven by market conditions, strategy, regulatory requirements and for risk management.
* Review credit policies and procedures for further simplification, rationalization and digitization.
* Drive effort in credit process re-engineering to improve operational efficiency.
* Review quality of Business Credit Applications Part 2 write-ups based on credit policy/procedure requirements on Cat 2 limit substantiation.
* Perform data analysis to understand the impact of credit policies and procedures.
* Engage stakeholders in policy drafting, feedback, communication (quarterly updates, briefing calls) and providing response to queries.
* Ensure / support effective implementation of system enhancement projects.
* Provide input and support to Group Risk/Compliance/Legal on implementation of their policies/initiatives.
* Perform other credit governance activities as required.
* Timely review of Business Credit Applications Part 2 write-ups on substantiation of Cat 2 limits.
* Proactive and timely review of credit policies and procedures.
* Active engagement with other functions on their policies/initiatives.
* Delivery of credit process re-engineering efforts to improve operational efficiency/ system enhancement projects.
* Effective communication of policy changes affecting the client segment.
* Timely turnaround to policy queries / requests from stakeholders.
* Positive stakeholder feedback.
* Strong understanding of CIB/CB credit processes with focus on Business Credit Application
* Sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles
* Working knowledge of Financial Market products
* Strong analytical skills
* CCC or FICC credit certification (or approved equivalent)
* Self-motivated person with a high level of drive, dedication and desire to excel consistently
* Focused and organised, with the ability to prioritise and deliver effectively
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now!