Senior Credit Risk Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Independent review of credit proposals/transactional requests ensuring in line with Bank's appetite, internal credit policies & adherence to related regulatory requirements, prior to approval or further escalation.
- To assist department particularly in :-
- Maintaining quality of credit proposals ensuring accuracy of information & in-depth risk analysis
- Regular and/or ad-hoc portfolio monitoring.
- Proactively identify potential credit risk concerns and take up appropriate mitigation.
- To participate in credit projects from time to time.
- University degree.
- No less than 10 years of corporate banking &/or credit related experience with at least 5 years covering Chinese corporate segment.
- Good trade finance knowledge with structuring skills.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Experience in commodities financing transactions would be added advantage.
- Fluency in Mandarin: able to read & communicate.