My Client is a data product company looking to expand aggressively in the region. They are looking for an experience data engineer or developer to build a robust data platform and application that incorporate data science and ML algorithms for business use cases.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing scalable software platforms for ingesting datasets into real- time platforms using open source and proprietary big data technologies
- Build data pipelines to bring information from source systems, harmonize and cleanse data to support analytics initiatives for core business metrics and performance trends.
- Perform data profiling to understand data quality and advise practical measures to address such data issues through data transformation and data loading
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert in latest big data technologies
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a Quant subject
- 4-6 years of software development experience
- Experience in SQL Server, data modelling, warehousing
- Strong experience in Big Data processing stack Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Spark
- Strong experience in Java/ Scala, Python AWS
- Experience working with a range of proprietary, industry standard and open source software/platforms
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783