- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
Senior Delivery Manager (Chief Data Office)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Senior Delivery Manager.
The successful applicant will work with the business users and engage stakeholders of various functions across technology and operations, to understand the business requirements and provide business solution / cost estimation and actively work with technology teams on the Delivery of the change
- Responsible for Design & Delivery of Transaction Banking Projects using EDM Platform;
- Understand synergies across multiple initiatives and propose solutions that leverage on synergies and align to the Data Consumption roadmap and Architecture
- Responsible to provide direction on business solutions for EDM Platform from a standard product / architecture perspective
- Participate in key requirement making discussions liaising with business stakeholders
- Act as EDM Platform Solution SME and maintain knowledge of the Enterprise Data Management Platform at data and functionality level
- Deliver High Level and Detailed Solution Documents for Project Approval Request and Implementation Teams.
- Review proposed solution with EDM Architecture and Design teams and obtain approval from Architecture Council
- Provide hands-on management and guidance for the development team from a solution perspective.
- Review and approve Technical Design Documents, Development and Coding Standards
- Ensure adherence to EDM Architecture Standards and EDM Platform performance standards
- Organize / Conduct user walk-through / training sessions on EDM Platform Technology
- Align with the bank process and standards and ensure there are no deviations
Skill / Experience Requirement:
- 8 to 15 years of Solution Architecture and Delivery roles at a Bank or other financial institution
- Good understanding of Transaction Banking systems would be ideal
- Strong people skills for effective stakeholder management, especially managing senior stakeholders
- Understands Big Data technology, their strengths / weakness and how they can be applied to business problems.
- Strong knowledge of purpose and intention of developed solutions.
- Ability to define and articulate business requirements and how the solution fits the requirements
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and balance the demands of various parties
- Strong and clear communication and written skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Has Initiative, creativity and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to liaise effectively with individuals at various levels of the organization
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...