Senior DevOps Engineer
- SGD120000 - SGD170000 per annum + bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International , EA Licence No: 16S8086
- 27 Jul 18 2018-07-27
A reputable Private Bank is looking for a DevOps Engineers to own DevOps practice and implement bank-wide DevOps Transformation Projects.
We are looking for a DevOps Lead with the following skills for our innovative Digital Channels program.
The candidate is required to articulate/interlock with key business users, manage 3rd Party vendors, internal developers and relevant business stakeholders in a professional manner.
In addition, the candidate will support the team leader and is expected to automate activities related to Continous Integration to Continous Testing.
He/she is responsible for responding to queries from the business users promptly, providing support on automation and supporting the development team with development of changes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defining strategic roadmap for extending DevOps practices in our Digital and Global Wealth program as well adopting to other strategic programs
- Research and continually improve capabilities in the DevOps space
- Manage the entire DevOps Inventory and ensure the availability for project needs
- Be accountable and responsible for the accuracy and completeness of assigned work and results of DevOps team
- Implementing/extending DevOps practices: technical design, obtaining approvals and hands-on development
- Implementing automated testing framework using automation tools
- Plan to Virtualize test environment reducing the costs and efforts to manage redundant environments
- Implementing deployment automation to production environment
- Extending our continuous build, integration and delivery framework and process
- Improving release and deployment processes
- Improving test coverage through test automation on various levels
- Degree in an IT related discipline
- 12-15 years of experience with the last 5 years in a leading role for DevOps
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Working experience with Agile process like Scrum and flexibility to work within a rapidly evolving environment
- Track record with DevOps implementation and Rollout in Financial institutions
- Ability to work among multiple teams and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teammates
- Security Risk awareness and stamina for approval processes
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies and skills
- Experience with managing mobile app development and Python scripting
- In-depth automation experience using configuration management, testing and IDE tools, such as Design Studio, Eclipse, BitBucket, JIRA/confluence, Sonarcube, Validata QS and ABC, Appium)
- Experience with a CI system (e.g. Jenkins, Maven and Nexus) and monitoring tools (splunk, dynaTrace)
- Prior experience developing or working with Amazon Web Services or other Cloud Services
This is a great opportunity to work for a Private Bank in Singapore and develop your career. Please send your resume in Word format to Danson Pang at email@example.com and put DevOps Engineer in the subject header.
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086)
Danson Pang (R1440454)
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"