Information Technology Recruitment Consultant (EAP No. R2094432)
The Senior Devops Engineer will collaborate with development, infrastructure, and security and product teams to deliver new product features and applications, and review existing implementations for improvements.
- Position: DevOps Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Central
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with development, infrastructure, and security and product teams to deliver new product features and applications, and review existing implementations for improvements.
- Drive DevOps team initiatives to establish best practices in areas such as CI/CD, automated tests, code coverage/analysis, security tests, logging, tracing and monitoring
- Define standards and processes to align development teams to DevOps, providing documentation and trainings whenever necessary
- Implement effective application monitoring, defining strategies to monitor on different layers such as CDN, service, web/application, cache, database and infrastructure, and provide timely alerts with proper escalation.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines with integrations to various development, quality and security tools, and support different types of deployment architectures.
- Design and manage cloud infrastructure and services, improving maintainability through IaC while also ensuring reliability, scalability and performance.
- DevOps tools administration, applying automations whenever possible.
- Being part of an on call rotation to be able to support development teams during production incidents and off-peak hours activities.
- Stay on top of DevOps trends, experiment and learn for continuous improvement.
Bachelors in Computer science or Information Technology
- At least 5 years’ experience in DevOps and cloud technologies (AWS)
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and software development methodologies
- Hands-on experience in SRE, monitoring, cloud platforms and containerization technologies
- Hands-on experience implementing Applications and Infrastructure monitoring tools and dashboards (in a command center setup is a plus)
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD pipelines with integrations for automated testing, code coverage/analysis, dependency management, artifact management, SAST, SCA, DAST, mobile (iOS/Android)
- Experience in server administration and troubleshooting (Linux OS preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the following technologies are preferred:
- Monitoring/Logging: Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic, AWS Cloudwatch, ELK
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, CloudFormation
- CI/CD: Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild/CodePipeline/CodeDeploy, Bitrise
- CI/CD Integrations: SonarQube, Sonatype Nexus/IQ Server, Tosca, Fortify
- Build automation: Composer, Maven, Gradle
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Rancher
- Collaboration: Jira, Confluence
If keen, kindly forward your resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Name: Tangspac Consulting
EA licence no.: 07C3635
EA personnel name: Olsem Stefanus Emmanuel
EA personnel registration no.: R2094432