This is an opportunity with a well reputed company. They are a leading communications technology group that provides extensive coverage to millions across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA.
Salary Range : Up to 160K annually
Key Responsibilities & Results:
• You will work on configuring and supporting all the automated tools across all
stages of the development pipeline including Integration, Test, Staging and Production environments.
• You will be involved in discussions of development pipeline with key stakeholders including developers, architects and project managers.
• You will need to be responsible for creating, versioning and testing of scripts for Backup and deployment
• You are able to build up the infrastructure in AWS for the continuous delivery pipeline.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. (i.e. IT, Computer Science or Software Engineering)
• At least 8 ~ 12 years of relevant experience.
• Working knowledge of cloud environments preferably with Amazon Web Services,
• The ability to code is essential. Ideally, you’re able to produce Bash / PowerShell scripts and code in either C, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby or Java.
• You are able to use tools such as Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Nagios, Maven/Ant.
• You have experience with monitoring tools such as OpenView, NewRelic or Datadog.
• Familiarity with Ansible, SaltStack, Docker containers is a plus.
• Knowledge/Experience in Gitlab/Github.
• Knowledge/Experience in Continuous Integration and Automated Testing.
• Knowledge/Experience in Agile Development and Management tools, e.g. Jira, Nexus, Artifactory, Jenkins, Sonar, Selenium.
If you are keen to find out more about the role, please feel free to drop me an email with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a detailed discussion.
APAC’S LARGEST DEDICATED TECH VENDOR RECRUITER AND IT RECRUITMENT AGENCY OF CHOICE.
Halcyon Knights is the leading APAC technology sales, IT and digital recruitment agency. Backed by Australia’s largest publicly listed staffing services business, our team of 70 specialist recruiters are well equipped to champion your hiring and career success.
Our consultants each specialise in one of our core areas which include IT Sales & Marketing, Digital & Product, Software Engineering, Cloud, Cybersecurity, Data & Analytics, Project Services & Agile Delivery, Infrastructure & Technical Support, Professional & Consulting Services as well as Executive & C-Suite recruitment. As active members in these tech communities, our reach and insight into tech talent markets across Asia Pacific secures you a competitive advantage in finding the perfect fit.
Halcyon Knights commenced trading in 2007 in Melbourne, Australia. Over the last 14 years we’ve opened executive search and recruitment offices throughout the Asia Pacific region, including Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Auckland and Singapore.
WE GET TECH PEOPLE.