We are hiring for an experienced Senior DevOps Team Lead (Infrastructure) for our client. The ideal candidate has a proven track record building large, scalable infrastructure, is a creative thinker, problem solver, teacher, and learner. This position reports to the Manager of Infrastructure Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Own the infrastructure build & deploy lifecycle; drastically reduce build, deploy & rollback times while simultaneously reducing risk and exposure.
- Help transform our legacy infrastructure to a modern scalable service-based system.
- Work as part of Global Infrastructure Team to Support and Enable Region’s Infrastructure needs/Requests/Projects
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Pure Infra/Hosting Team Leads for AWS and Azure environment who can manage a team of Infra engineers to support the Infra hosting needs of the organization.
- Technical hosting setup using AWS Background in hosting set up and maintenance, troubleshooting potential server issues, sizeup and advising server approach.
- Requirements: More than 5 years of experience as a DevOps/Platform engineer and/or Team Lead Experience with AWS and Azure Experience / good understanding of Microsoft Windows Server OS, Linux/Unix.
- Excellent scripting and automation skills in Bash, PowerShell, or Python. Proven track record of successfully delivering large-scale services on public clouds such as AWS.