A global investment management company is searching for an enthusiastic senior developer with expertise in back end technologies, and well-versed and proficient as a full-stack engineer to help design, build, and maintain best-in-class software in a Senior Developer (.Net/C#) job.
About the Senior Developer (.Net/C#) Role:
The role requires a structured creative individual who can govern the growing demand for digital features and solutions in region. It is a senior development position; strong technical skills are required as you are expected to build applications as well as liaise with technology partners as required to support fluctuating demand.
- Design, build, and maintain cloud first APIs for digital solutions focused on enabling growth across marketing and distribution use cases
- Work with developers, agile analysts, engineering lead, delivery lead, product owner(s), and stakeholders across the company to bring enhancements, new features, and products to market
- Operate in a modern software engineering environment, using Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools including Scrum, git, and CI/CD Bring the experience and know-how to find the right balance between fast delivery, and longer-term sustainable delivery
- Drive a continuous delivery approach which focuses on developing software iteratively, with fast feedback loops, frequent releases, and a "shift-left" approach to testing
- Engage actively in Agile planning including story refinement, demos, and retrospectives
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and analysts to gather business requirements, translate requirements into functional solutions and effectively deliver features and user stories into working software that is fit for purpose
- Work closely with the Business Analyst(s), Engineering Lead, Delivery Lead and Solutions Architect(s) to ensure that requirements and testing needs are well understood alongside standards being adhered to and any necessary architectural or technical debt is recorded with a realistic plan to remediate
- Work with colleagues from other agile teams and shared service teams to both communicate and accept dependencies Write unit tests, build and deployment scripts to support continuous integration and continuous delivery
To succeed in this Senior Developer (.Net/C#) role, you will need to have a strong academic record with bachelor's level or above in a computational field like Computer Science or a related discipline.
- At least seven years' technical background experience in backend and API development. Ideally, you must be comfortable working on .net framework / C#, or python, with experience in full-stack environments
- Experience of developing digital experiences (such as web, mobile, chatbots, CMS, etc.) and APIs (REST, RPC, GraphQL)
- Strong relational database development knowledge with MS-SQL/PostgreSQL and familiar with developing applications using Cloud such as MS Azure, AWS; leveraging PaaS and FaaS
- Proven track record of making significant, self-directed, and end-to-end contributions to large and impactful software projects
- Familiarity with test automation techniques such as TDD and BDD, and with structuring and writing tests
- Good DevOps experience building and enhancing continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines, considering security, telemetry, functional testing, etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps tooling such as Git, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deployment, Confluence
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a global investment management company.
If you are passionate about what you do, detail-orientated, always striving for excellence and proactively seeking for areas to improve, this Senior Developer (.Net/C#) role is for you.
Apply now or you may reach me directly at +65 6228 0230 or email@example.com to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Vanisha Bharwani