S&P Dow Jones Indices The Role:
Senior Director, ESG Indices, Product Management The Team:
The ESG PM team is responsible for positioning our current indices to the market and evolving our product line up to meet the demands of ESG index users. A global team of 10 working collegiately to help investors align their investments with their values, achieve sustainable returns and promote positive change. The Impact:
ESG is a top strategic priority for S&P Global as well as S&P DJI's. This role is pivotal in positioning existing product as well building new product to suit the needs of the region. What's in it for you:
- Work within a growing area of our business
- Drive the growth of our business across the APAC region
- Be part of a global organization dedicating significant resources to ESG growth
- High profile role within the organization and externally
What We're Looking For:
- Meet with prospective and current clients to explain the advantages of S&P DJI's ESG methodology, depth of data, and indices; match our capabilities with their needs.
- Present at conferences, seminars, and in other forums to elevate S&P DJI's ESG methodology, ESG indices, and solutions in the eyes of major investors.
- Keep abreast of current ESG regulations and work with colleagues to understand ramifications & opportunities for S&P DJI's.
- Educate members of Channel Management, Client Coverage, Marketing, and other Product Managers regarding trends in ESG and S&P DJI's ESG solution.
- Create content, including presentations and papers, which explain the benefits of S&P DJI's quality of ESG data, access to the data via our indices and the value proposition of our indices.
- Support the day-to-day activities of ESG management with client requests, create and maintain PowerPoint decks and other product collateral, conduct research and analysis into markets and trends, and manipulating datasets to support desk-based research as needed.
S&P Global Grade
- 7+ years' experience working in ESG investing.
- 7+ years in finance and investments industry preferably with index experience.
- Advanced degree (MSc, MBA), with a specialization in a relevant area.
- Languages would be a plus.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills; experience presenting to large audiences.
- Must be comfortable in a sales-like environment and be able to effectively communicate with a range of parties including clients, partners, and others.
- Demonstrated ability to patiently drive for results while maintaining good relations with colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 14 The Location:
Hong Kong, Singapore or Sydney About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Dow Jones Indices
provides iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV102 - Senior Management (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
272960 Posted On:
Central, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong