* The successful candidate is responsible for covering the Asia ex-Japan and ASEAN Equities Market, providing timely, rigorous fundamental research analysis and alpha-generating stock recommendations to Portfolio Managers. * This role requires comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of key sectors and stocks listed in Asia ex-Japan and ASEAN, including but not limited to the constituents of the MSCI Asia ex-Japan and MSCI ASEAN.
* This highly enthusiastic Analyst is also required to provide frequent and timely research insights to Portfolio Managers and follow up on their queries with high priority whenever there are new corporate, macroeconomic, geopolitical developments that impact Asia ex-Japan and ASEAN stocks, contributing positively to their investment decisions.
* Backed by rigorous fundamental equity analysis and high conviction, he/she will also be required to write detailed research reports on every stock under coverage and upload his/her stock recommendations on Bloomberg for internal use on a regular basis. In addition, the successful candidate will be required to provide a weekly research summary of the sectors covered and high conviction stock picks.
* A highly collaborative Team player, he/she will also work closely with other Equities Research Analysts based in Singapore and the rest of Asia ex-Japan in regional collaboration projects to share investment insights. He/she should also be enthusiastic in mentoring junior colleagues.
* Clear presentation and active participation in Group-wide discussions via conference calls, emails, calls & chats on a daily basis are essential. Job Requirements
* Mandarin speaking ideally