Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Investor Relations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Be part of the team that shapes investor perceptions, develops trust and builds confidence in a manner that positively influence the company’s valuation. A shared strategic management responsibility, the Investor Relations team works closely with the finance, capital markets, asset management and investment teams to maintain well-rounded and effective communication with the investment community and key stakeholders.
- Serve as the key point of contact for the investment community for one of the listed vehicles
- Strategize and develop content that communicates the company’s key messages through various platforms including media releases, announcements, annual report, investor presentations, corporate website and other communication materials
- Lead the quarterly financial release process, including developing the results media materials, results presentation, frequently asked questions document and/or management script
- Evaluate, organize and facilitate investor meetings, conferences, road shows, results briefings and Unitholder meetings
- Maintain intelligence through regular monitoring of market information and reports from analyst, industry, competitor and/or news articles, as well as provide prompt feedback to the management team
- Support the branding and communications, as well as sustainability-related matters for the Keppel Capital group of companies.
• Degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in investor relations
• Good writing skills, with a strong command of English
• Good networking and communication skills
• Able to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Creative self-starter with an outgoing personality, and a team player
If the above role sounds interesting and exciting to you, please send your CV via the One Keppel career website.