Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Life Pricing
Income's Actuarial team aims to create exponential value and cultivates a dynamic learning culture. We are a strong partner with other departments to transform and innovate the delivery of simple, honest and customer-focused insurance solutions.
You will be an integral member of the actuarial department who work in collaboration with various stakeholders across the organisation to deliver business KPIs.
You will be responsible to:
- Support pricing deliveries to improve sales and business profitability
- Drive product implementation
- Diverse pricing experience to variety of products across various distribution
- Opportunity to co-create innovative and customer focused products
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliance with MAS and other external regulatory bodies
- Degree in Actuarial Science or equivalent
- Good progress in actuarial qualifications with either US, UK or Australia Actuarial Institutes
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in actuarial function
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong team player who is adaptable, open to a dynamic working environment and willing to explore new ways of working
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter
- Prior experience in health business is a preferred