Senior Executive, Motor Underwriting
The Motor & Personal Lines Operations department play a key role in the GI Business by supporting our stakeholders in the processing of motor and personal lines policies and claims.
Within this department, the Motor Underwriting team provides technical support and policy administration for renewals within the underwriting guidelines, authority levels and service standards according to the Company.
As a Senior Executive in the Motor Underwriting team, you will be supporting our customers and business partners in policy renewal servicing and maintaining good rapport with them through dedicated and excellent service.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Perform underwriting review for motor renewal quotations including Fleet accounts
- Negotiate renewal terms with policyholders or intermediaries
- Engage policyholders or intermediaries and handle second level enquiries escalated from Customer Care
- Assist Risk Rep to update and maintain BCP Document
- Assist supervisor to manage exception reports
- Have at least obtained a Diploma or Degree
- 1 to 2 years' experience in motor underwriting will be an added advantage
- Competent with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Service oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident in decision making
- Sensible judgement and attention to detail
- Successful applicant will be required to obtain relevant insurance qualification (BCP, PGI & ComGI)