To support Head of Regional Financial Planning & Analysis (Asia) in delivery of Company's Asia strategy and business partnering.
- Drive annual business plan, coordinate with regional/global FP&A team
- Coordinate and run quarterly Life & Health forecast, understand the business performance
- Review complied Asia P&L reports and identify from analysis between actuals, forecast and plan key items of historical perfomance and forward-looking insights.
- Work closely with senior leaders, reviewing M&A activities/IFRS 17 and accounting standards.
- Min 8 years exp in controlling, accounting (Reinsurance/Insurance background)
- Experienced Accountant in Financial Planning and Analysis activities with strong understanding of working mechanics and value drivers in the Life & Health business.