Our client is a globally renowned Asset Management firm who are looking to add a Senior Finance Analyst to the team on contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile team that has valuable exposure to senior business stakeholders.
- Oversee and review the weekly financial reporting
- In charge of the monthly reporting including ensuring that data submitted by local business units are complete and accurate
- Responsible for the quarterly and half yearly Group reporting. Duties include reviewing of Hyperion packs and offline submissions, liaising with wider Finance on regional adjustments, consolidation of packs and provide support to the team on the reporting requirements.
- Assist in the annual budget process consolidation. Ensure completeness of data submitted, review the reasonableness of the submitted data and preparing the regional adjustments for the team.
- Liaise with local business units and internal stakeholders on financial reporting matters.
- Maintain the chart of accounts codes and analysis codes in Sunsystem.
- Assist in a Project which is currently at UAT stage.
- Assist in ad hoc requests
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a finance environment within Banking or Financial Services
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Hyperion Finance Management and, Sun GL will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Hands-on approach, independent and resourceful in solution delivery
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A strong team player and ability to communicate with different regions
Only candidates currently based in Singapore will be considered!
If you are keen on this role, please Apply now or email Cain Yee - firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence No - 11C5502
Reg No - R1329079