Senior Fund Accountant (Hedge Funds)
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development. About the Role:
Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds
. Working closely with fund accountants, supervisors and/or assistant vice presidents, your responsibilities will include; Job Duties in Brief:
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge fund clients;
- Consolidation & validation review of functional handovers across teams and locations
- Preparation and/or review of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned work and ensure timely completion, in line with demanding client service agreements
- Escalate priority issues to supervisor and/or assistant vice president in a timely and detailed manner
- Maintaining day-to-day relationships with Citco Internal SSC & non-SSC teams including Operational Support, Middle Office, Pricing, Investor Relations and Relationship Management Fund Accounting teams
- Support queries from external parties, including clients, auditors and other advisors
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of applicable best practice policies & client specific agreements.
- Support training of new fund accountants and on-boarding of new clients and/or funds to Citco
- Assist supervisor and/or assistant vice president as required
- Contribute to team and/or departmental initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting , Finance, Business related area and/or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- 2-3 years of experience in Financial Services with high volume operational environment and/ or hedge fund industry is an advantage
- Display an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Strong financial and/or accounting and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc)
- Working location: Changi Business Park