Fund Operations and Compliance
· Prepare monthly Fund Accounts and Reconciliations
· Review monthly NAV reports and oversee monthly reporting to Investors in the Fund
· Assist with drafting of PPMs, Subscriptions & Redemptions and related legal documents;
· Prepare Investment and Risk Management reports
· Monitoring MAS/CIMA’s regime and carry out timely regulatory reporting;
· Assist in client on-boarding and conducting KYC/AML procedures;
· Prepare marketing and fund-raising materials;
· Liaising with Fund Administrator, MAS, IRAS, Legal Counsel, Brokers and Auditors, etc.
· Perform other ad hoc duties pertaining to Operations and Compliance
General Company Accounting and Administration
· Prepare full set of company accounts;
· Regulatory reporting
· Prepare audit schedules and drafting financial statements;
· Reconcile inter-co balances;
· Liaising relevant stakeholders such as Corporate Secretary, Relationship Manager, Regulators, etc
· At least 4 year of fund administration experience
· Familiar with regulatory reporting in Singapore
· Strong accounting knowledge and/or have some compliance experience.
· Meticulous, attention to detail and strong communication skills.
· Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently with minimal guidance.
· Keen and comfortable to work in a close knitted environment.
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline.
Interested parties please send your latest updated resume to email@example.com