Senior IT Analyst (Project Management)
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
Project Manager (PM) is responsible to lead a team to develop and implement application system on agile platform as well as streamlining solution toward the alignment IT architect.
PM is also responsible for project and resource scheduling, project tracking, risk management and quality assurance. Overseeing the development and implementation of the project as well as to track and control all project phases and activities. Responsibilities
- To manage and be responsible for the system requirement design phase in terms of consolidation and validation of requirement by engaging internal stakeholders to meet project timeline
- To translate business requirement into functional specifications for developments or package solutions and conforming to the standard methodology
- To work closely with Business Users, Cross domain IT team and offshore development team to deliver systems according to specifications in the most cost effective means
- To lead and guide local and offshore development team to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to specifications and schedule
- To support user acceptance testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation and closure
- To plan and execute implementation activities as well as to support post implementation activities
- To follow-up and close outstanding audit findings
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Typically 4 - 6 years IT project management experience
- Professional certifications in CITPM, PMI, PMP or PRINCE 2
- Project Management skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Data analytic experience preferred
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.