Senior IT Business Analyst, IT - Core (FPMS)
As a business analyst, this candidate is responsible for gathering users' requirements for system enhancements, analysis of requirements, plan and execute functional, non-functional and system integration tests. The Job
• Base on the project overall schedule to elicit the detailed business requirement with the business users to assess the complexity and effort estimation.
• Together with the other requirement team members, to ensure that the business requirement and scope of delivery has established for the appropriate delivery phases.
• Based on the requirement gathered, to generated artefacts such as use case and other relevant documents for user sign-off and test execution.
• Plan and execute functional and System Integration Test.
• Support business in the UAT Testing.
• Follow through the Defect resolutions and ensuring all defects must be resolved within the stipulated timeline.
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.