Senior IT Security Analyst (SOC) (AVP level)
- Negotiable SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia.
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Security professional to join their SOC team.
As the Senior IT Security Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- Managing Security Operations including vulnerability management, security monitoring, incident response and investigation, and reporting
- Developing and rolling out framework and processes while identifying and measuring critical security operations metrics, and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the operation team
- Overseeing the IT Security vulnerability management lifecycle
- Managing daily operations to include managed security services and related systems such as intrusion detection/prevention, vulnerability management, and other security systems.
- Monitoring new and emerging security technologies
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree. You will have 6 - 10 years of progressive experience in information security. You will have proven track record of successfully working in an SOC environment.
CISSP or relevant Information Security certification is advantageous.
- Leadership role
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent role