Senior Internal Audit Manager
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Risk Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience.
Within this practice, our Internal Audit team provides services related to enhancing the value and effectiveness of the internal audit function. This requires an understanding of an organization's objectives, risks, risk management priorities, regulatory environment, and the diverse needs of critical stakeholders including executive management, the board, employees, and shareholders. These needs determine the risk profile of the organization and the strategic focus, organization, resources and practices required of its internal audit department. Responsibilities
- Evaluate our clients' internal controls design and identify key risks and controls
- Develop and/or review audit programs and benchmark financial and operational processes and controls as well as perform controls optimisation
- Develop and strengthen risk and compliance programs
- Improve the capabilities of the Internal Audit function.
- At least 5-7years of relevant experience in internal audit within a professional services firm or financial institution
- Working knowledge of IIA standards
- Awareness of the global internal controls. risk management and governance standards (e.g. COSO (May 2013 version), ISO 31000, Singapore's Code of Corporate Governance etc)
- Updated on developments in the internal audit profession through awareness of relevant thought leadership materials/ global/ local survey and industry results
- Comfortable in leading meetings, public speaking (e.g. presentation to senior management, training of junior staff members)Exposure to IT audits and the ability to make use of data analytics in internal audit would be an advantage
- Ability to articulate thoughts while speaking or writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well developed and proven leadership capabilities
- Dynamic, self-motivated and ability to excel in a high pressure environment (e.g. short deadlines, multiple clients)
- Strong team player.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Up to 20% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date