Senior Investment Advisor, Director
- Highly Competitive
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellesley Partners Ltd
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
A new and exciting role has come to market for a Swiss pure play private bank. This role will suit an individual with an ability to roll up their sleeves and who has a hunger to succeed in a highly competitive environment. The organisation has grown exponentially in Asia over the last few years and has had strong focus on the development of their product platform to ensure that they can meet their client's needs.
- Provide multi-asset investment and portfolio advisory to UHNW's in South East Asia
- Assess client needs and potential based on the risk profile and aligning financial advice with the corresponding investment strategy
- Partner with Relationship Managers to introduce and develop new client business and to generate increased revenues accordingly
- Work closely with the product team to come up with innovative and specialized products that would suit the client's needs.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as an investment advisor
- Professional skills; specific technical expertise across some/all asset classes and the respective instruments/products (equity, interest rate, FX markets, other derivatives as well as macro-economics, finance theory, portfolio management and asset allocation)
- Strong presentation and communication skills; able to listen, guide and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong drive and motivation to work in a target driven and high performance culture
- A team player with the highest professional work ethic and standards who is decisive, innovative and able to cope under pressure
- Forward thinking mindset for the development and advancement of digital banking solutions; a technologically savvy personality able to introduce innovative tools and solutions to clients
- University graduate from a top-tier university, professional qualifications e.g. CFA, CFPI, CIIA, CAIA, etc.