* New Role * Established Investment Management Company * Real Estate Focused * Stable Outfit * Work-Life Balance Culture
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyse global real estate and private equity funds, from deal screening, valuation, cash flow modeling, due diligence, as well as on-going portfolio monitoring.
- Lead due diligence efforts and be the key co-ordinator with external technical and legal advisors
- Conduct industry, market and company research as part of the investment team.
- Support internal 'buying in' efforts i.e. presentations and conferences.
- Tertiary qualified, with at least 7 years relevant experience in a Big 4, financial institution or investment company. Experience in real estate funds is a must.
- Have preferably participated in all stages of investment management, especially in regional private equity.
- Self starter and comfortable working in a small and minimally structured environment.