Senior Java / API Engineer
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Senior Java / API Engineer to join our NEXT Digital team
in NCS. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you!
As a Senior Java / API Engineer in the digital team, your key KPI will be managing the demands of fast-moving business environments. We expect you to have a strong interest in technology and ability to drive implementation & delivering solutions. You should have a broad expertise and proven experience in Java Backend development and API Engineering. Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Deliver and implement the technology stack and implementation on proposed solution for project team.
- Drive technical dialogues on the design and development of technical construction.
- Lead large-scale system implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration.
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems. Optimize application performance, scalability and security.
- 8 years of enterprise computing experience, including 5-8 years of application engineering experience.
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience in API Gateway in AWS, APIGEE & Mulesoft
- Minimum 5 years of API development experience.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience using J2EE , Angular or React JS
- Minimum 3 years of development experience using REST/JSON or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AWS cloud engineering & implementation.
- Good experience in native iOS & android app development exposure;
- Strong CS fundamentals, including Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Experience with database systems and design (including MongoDB, SQL, No SQL)
- Well versed in Java/J2EE software, SOA, micro service architecture & agile development.
- Experience with an API management with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics & API security.
- Understanding of Mobile Development environments (Responsive and Adaptive Design).
- Experience in Web Infrastructure including Apache Tomcat