Senior Key Account Manager
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
An established firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Business consulting. Offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish Global team covering all aspects of business consulting, presales, account management and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- Responsible for managing and establishing customer portfolio in your assigned territory; including up selling of products and services.
- Ensure adherence of compliance with the various contracts, overseeing financials, handling operational business and fostering fruitful collaboration.
- Building and maintaining effective long-term relationships with more complex customer accounts (e.g. larger, international or multi-sites) thereby ensuring a high level of satisfaction, profitable account and increased revenues through up selling activities.
- Building in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business and maintaining good network contacts with the key decision makers at various levels (IT, Business, team leader, management leads, upper Management).
- Coordinating across all functional teams within the firm to address customer- related issues/requests including conducting user and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Ensuring clear representation and consistent communications internally and externally.
- Serving our customers as first point of contact and as the primary interface for all products and services.
- Ensuring proper contract management, invoicing control and billing.
- Ensuring good project follow-up with the client.
- Actively engaging customers by identifying opportunities, promoting and proposing the firm's products and services to our existing clients.
- Planning strategic direction of the customer account (account plan).
- For international accounts, act as leading Account Manager by coordinating actions.
- At least a Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 5 consecutive years of relevant experience.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, including conducting presentations to teams and to customers.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills.
- Motivated and result oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and provide proactive leadership in a complex environment with multiple teams.
- Good desktop skills.
- Knowledge in core banking applications and knowledge in banking operations will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057