Senior Key Account Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Avaloq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
Senior Key Account Manager
Help Us to Shape the Banking of Tomorrow
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq's growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2'000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
Brief Job Description
Responsible for managing and developing customer portfolio in your assigned territory; including upselling of products and services, ensuring compliance with the various contracts, overseeing financials, handling operational business and fostering fruitful collaboration.
Your main responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining effective long-term relationships with more complex customer accounts (e.g. larger, international or multi-sites, etc…) thereby ensuring a high level of satisfaction, profitable account and increased revenues through upselling activities
- Building in-depth knowledge of the customer's business and maintaining good network contacts with the key decision makers at various levels (IT, Business, team leader, management leads, upper Management).
- Coordinating across all functional teams within Avaloq to address customer- related issues/requests including conducting user and customer satisfaction surveys
- Ensuring clear representation and consistent communications internally and externally.
- Serving our customers as first point of contact and as the primary interface for all products and services
- Ensuring proper contract management, invoicing control and billing etc.
- Ensuring good project follow-up with the client
- Actively engaging customers by identifying opportunities, promoting and proposing Avaloq products and services to our existing clients
- Planning strategic direction of the customer account (account plan)
- For international accounts, act as leading Account Manager by coordinating actions
- At least a Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 5 consecutive years of relevant experience
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, including conducting presentations to teams and to customers
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Motivated and result oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and provide proactive leadership in a complex environment with multiple teams
- Good desktop skills
- Knowledge in core banking applications and knowledge in banking operations will be an added advantage
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team?
A high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture awaits you! Click the "Apply Online" button now to apply to this position.
Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for next steps. We look forward to receive your application!