Senior/ Lead Software Engineer, IT – Channels (POS GI)
As a Lead/Senior Software Engineer, the candidate will support General Insurance core application such as Integral Suite and other key systems such as GI-exchange. The Job
- Lead a group of developers in maintaining General Insurance core application.
- Provide periodical health report on General Insurance core application.
- Design and enhance General Insurance core application.
- Provide quality technical solution, develop out of box solutions with considerations on meeting IT architecture standards.
- Review, but not limited to, requirements document, design specifications, SIT test plan, technical impact assessment and source code documentation.
- Responsible for delivery timeline on enhancement pertaining to General Insurance core application, including product launch.
- Guide and supervise developers in the understanding of the required specifications.
- Validate application conformance to specifications.
- Manage vendor delivery such as, but not limited to, design specifications, functional test results, and deployment package.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.