Senior Legal Counsel
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
You will support Partners Group's investment professionals in all legal matters in their investment process. Your main responsibility will be to manage the legal and investment structuring aspects of various investment processes, including negotiating transaction documents and instructing and liaising with external counsel in various jurisdictions.
- Legal negotiations and investment structuring support for investment professionals in Singapore, Shanghai, Mumbai, Sydney, London and Zug in their investment efforts;
- Instruct and manage external counsel;
- Negotiate transaction documents across Partners Group's business lines in conjunction with the lead investment professional and external legal counsel;
- Support/instruction of various departments in connection with the execution and closing of transactions;
- Over time become responsible for the management of all legal aspects of the transactions including investment structuring;
- Support other teams (including, but not limited to, tax, structuring, compliance, and general counsel's office) on an ad-hoc basis.
What we expect
- Top academic credentials in law, business administration and/or finance being a plus;
- 5-7 years of post-qualification experience, debt finance experience being a strong plus;
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and project management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leadership experience being a strong plus;
- Self starter with a strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Proficiency in English and a second language being a strong plus;
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm’s business and industry.
What we offer
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts;
- Growth-oriented entrepreneurial culture with significant leadership opportunities;
- International working environment;
- Challenging career path with long-term career potential;
- Competitive salary with performance-related compensation model.