Senior Manager/Manager, Digital and Ops-Tech
Join us, and be part of the team that shapes the future of the business and accounting regulatory landscape!
We are going digital, leveraging data and AI to provide a responsive and forward-looking regulatory environment conducive to enterprise in Singapore.
We are looking for committed, forward-thinking and energetic team players to be part of the team to drive ACRA digital transformation and build digital capabilities and governance.
The incumbent will contribute to the department's objectives to accelerate the adoption of digital solution in ACRA and to develop/maintain a robust and sustainable enterprise architecture for ACRA systems. Responsibilities
• Accelerate adoption of digital solutions through conducting technology scanning and sharing of digital solutions and their potential use case to stakeholders
• Work cross-functionally with business users and technology vendors in the conduct of Proof of Concepts (POCs) and Pilot projects for new digital technologies and solutions with use cases for service and/or compliance
• Showcase new digital solutions for technology day. Arrange site visits and learning journeys on the application of digital solutions
• Procure or partner with software vendors to introduce new digital tools with hands on training to acquire the skills to co-develop relevant ACRA digital solutions
• Manage the POCs/Pilot projects to ensure successful delivery of project outcomes within scope, schedule and resources
• Work closely with WOG, industry players, business users and other relevant stakeholders to review as-is enterprise architecture. Identify any gaps to be addressed in the as-is architecture, taking these into consideration the design of the to-be architecture
• Develop an up-to-date medium and long-term Enterprise Architecture covering business, application, infrastructure, and data. The architecture should be aligned with WOG governance standards and the roadmap of ACRA systems Requirements
• Professional qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent. PMP or CITPM certification will be a plus
• At least 6 to 8 years of relevant working experience as a Technical Project Manager, good knowledge of cloud platform and digital technologies such as AI, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Experiences with implementation involvement in at least 5 project cycles of different nature of projects with relevant technologies. Preferably for projects involving AI, Data Analytics, Blockchain, Cloud and/or RPA
• Hands-on experience in system implementation and vendor management in medium scale projects, preferably in finance or accounting industry
• Good knowledge of Agile delivery and SDLC
• Good knowledge of user centric design, analytics and digitalisation skills
• Knowledge of design thinking and customer journey mapping will be an advantage
• Committed, forward-thinking and energetic team player
• Effective communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills
• Ability to work with cross-functional multi-disciplined teams Advertised:
15 Apr 2020 Applications close:
15 Jun 2020