Senior Manager/Manager, Finance
- Market Competitive
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
You will be responsible for timely periodic financial and management reporting as well as providing detailed analysis of data to support decision making. In addition, you will be responsible for compliance with audit, statutory and tax requirements, monitoring of financing covenants. You will provide leadership and guidance to the Finance reporting team on various financial reporting and operational matters, interact with all levels including investors, overseas working partners and service providers.
- Finance Operations: Responsible for the full spectrum of consolidation, accounting and financial functions in Singapore, including month/quarter/year-end closing, variance analysis, cash flow management, fixed assets, SGX and MAS regulatory and compliance reporting, operational accounting, planning & budgetary control and tax related issues (corporate tax and GST)
- Monthly Reporting: Responsible for providing accurate and detailed monthly management reporting on time and ensuring timely reporting from teams based overseas.
- Tax Reporting: Overall responsible for all tax reporting matters with tax agents.
- Key interface with the REIT Stakeholders: Preparation and coordination of meetings with Board of Directors and Audit and Risk Committee and verification of presentation materials to board/press/analyst. Works closely with asset management team. Ensures effective ongoing liaison with Trustee and manages relations with finance / treasury / corporate departments with service providers.
- Internal controls: Ensure that all internal controls are followed in accordance with Group and local policies. Review internal control systems on an ongoing basis and recommend any improvements if necessary. Responsible for updating and enhancing controls where require.
- Auditing: Responsible for acting as liaison with internal and external auditors, ensuring timely completion of audits and closing out of financial actions. Working with overseas finance team to ensure timely completion of overseas audits
- Management: Oversee finance team and ensure smooth finance operations.
- Communications: Must communicate effectively with the CEO and CFO and work well with the finance and operational teams based local and overseas.
- Work on ad hoc projects as required: Undertake special projects at the direction of CFO, including but not limited to acquisitions, fund-raising transactions and post-acquisitions processes.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years working experience of which at least 3 to 5 years are in a managerial role
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels within the organisation as well as external stakeholders and service providers.
- Technically strong, preferably with knowledge in IFRS/SFRS and relevant statutory requirements.
- Good team player with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Able to multi task and work independently under minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer skills
- Experience in consolidation, full set accounting and management reporting preferred
- Preferably with prior experience in a SGX listed company and / or S-REIT in a similar role (preferably in real estate)