Senior Manager - Fixed Income
- Provide primary FI advisory coverage for RMs and IC-Sales located in our Hong Kong office
- Dynamic and active advisory on fixed income products for both internal & external DAC clients
- Creative elaboration of switch and trading proposals in close collaboration with trading and research department in APAC
Professional advisory for bond transaction
- Active provision of bond redemption outlook and reinvestment proposals
Sales and Marketing
- Liaising continuously with RMs and IC-Sales and provide them with information and knowledge about markets
- Building positive and strong relationships with execution agents, brokers, market makers, both external and within CS Group, to ensure the best service for bonds
- Helping RMs in solving problems in queries, investment options, client calls, etc
- Build up a portfolio of DACs in Hong Kong to help clients who are actively managing and trading in the FI market.
Market Intelligence and Knowledge Building
- Keeping oneself constantly informed with the latest developments in the financial markets
- Gathering intelligence on markets, products, clients, competitors, etc, to improve the competitive advantage of the bank
- Teamwork & Partnership
- Strongly collaborate with our in-house Fixed Income Research department in APAC to promote house/sector/credit views.
- Close collaboration with Bond Syndicate desks of both Credit Suisse and other counterparties on new bond issues. If necessary, you will be wall-crossed to provide feedback on bond deals arranged by Credit Suisse Global Markets.
- Adhering to relevant internal policies & MAS & HKMA requirements where applicable
- Keeping the concerned authorities (internal & external) informed of potential violation of legal and compliance regulations, Credit Risk Management issues, etc, to ensure smooth functioning of various processes
- Participating in working groups and User Acceptance Testing of new/modified systems being introduced by the IT team and providing them feedback on the effectiveness
- Leadership role in building business process and client engagement framework for the team
- Participating in Disaster Recovery Planning exercise of the bank
- Supervisory function to ensure team conduct and performance adheres to bank policy.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and training to develop direct reports in their career progression
- On-the-job training for new entrants to learn and use bank systems and processes requirements
- Responsibility to attract, develop, retain and reward high performing teams, cultivating a culture of innovation, integrity and meritocracy
- You have strong technical knowledge with a minimum 12+ years' working experience in the financial industry relevant to fixed income securities
- Industry recognized/ acknowledged credibility, having an impressive network, hardworking, committed and have the drive and determination to be successful in a fast paced culture with constantly changing deadlines and priorities
- Keen involvement in innovation in your own business area and exhibit leadership role in projects
- Clean record of conduct, a role model for professional behavior while maintaining productivity
- Leadership experience, able to motivate colleagues and build a positive team morale
- High professional work ethic, fully accountable and transparent for the working results.
- You are ambitious and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong track record of delivering results. Achieving tangible results for clients and/or bank, applying leading edge knowledge and mobilizing the best resources in an effective way