Senior Manager - Investor Relations/Business Development
- SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 24 Nov 17 2017-11-24
A leading alternative asset management with a strong presence in the Asia region is presently seeking to bring in an Investor Relations & Business Development individual to join their growing team.
about the company
We are partnering with a leading alternative asset management company renowned for being hugely influential for the growth of several different renowned MNC's. We are presently seeking a talent with a strong background in Investor Relations & Business Development to join our partners growing team.
about the job
You will be the contact point for the institutional investors and family offices that invest in our partners funds and will lead in the teams business development treating investors as a long-term partner, providing high-quality financial and non-financial information in a transparent and timely fashion.
skills and experience required
- At least 6 years of experience in a Fund Manager handling Investor Relations with a proven track record of Business Development
- Good understanding of Hedge Funds/Private Equity and equity products
- Written and spoken English & Mandarin is a must to liaise with Chinese speaking clients from Chinese speaking markets
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ignatius D'Cruz at 65106516.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1762883 )