- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 Oct 17
Senior Manager - Partnerships Ecosystem- Retail Risk
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.This is an exciting new opportunity to lead Partnership Ecosystem in Retail Risk. It is essential that the incumbent has a strong interest and experience in ideation, testing customer hypothesis, analytics and solving business problems. The role would require ability to challenge, lead and manage the partnership ecosystem.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Contributes to the delivery of change incubation, anticipating organisational needs, and developing implementation plans.
* Lead the creation and maintenance of processes, assets and skills that helps Retail Risk to develop new, innovative propositions:
Contribute to culture of innovation.
* Programme management: Ability to lead discrete pieces of work, creating virtual teams, planning, and driving forward activity, managing stakeholders and taking full accountability for the final result.
* Plays a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet business, schedule, and budget objectives.
* As a member of the Risk Team, clearly responsible for their functional areas of expertise, the incumbent is also expected to think and act in the wider context.
* Experience of identifying the right partner who can work with us a long term strategic partner with focus on ideation / creative thinking / visualisation / prototyping.
* Commercial acumen: sizing the right opportunity, business case creation and validation.
Qualifications and Skills
* Degree or higher in finance, economics, financial engineering, science, or other technology related fields
* Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
* Ability to conceptualise and systematically work through projects in accordance with a structured methodology
* Innovative and creative
* Experience in the fintech & Credit Risk process will be an added advantage
* Well versed in SAS, SQL, MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
* Strong leadership qualities, communication, and management skills
* Ability to act as a project "driver", facilitating the achievement of required tasks
* Ability to work with cross functional & cross cultural teams
* Results orientated with strong attention to detail
* Confident self-motivated person with a high level of drive, dedication, and pride in their work.
* Flexibility and the ability to operate at pace in order to meet deadlines
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 20/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.