Senior Manager - Specialised Transaction Management Loans & Specialised Finance International
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 18
See job description for details
- Excellent role for someone who has good understanding of the Specialised Finance product suite and credit policy
- Seeking to recruit two talented individuals who can either be a 4.2 or 4.3 to join the team!
- Reports to the Head of Specialised Transaction Management International
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full time
The Specialised Transaction Management team (STM) is part of the Loans & Specialised Finance International (L&SF) business and covers Project & Export Finance, Structured Asset Finance and Leveraged & Acquisition Finance.
STM is primarily responsible for the effective ongoing management and monitoring of Specialised Finance transactions from financial close through to termination and works closely with Relationship, Analysts, Credit Risk and other support areas as well as external clients and industry specialists. The L&SF business is regional and covers a diverse range of sectors, industries and geographies across Asia, Europe and America.
As a Senior Manager - Specialised Transaction Management Loans & Specialised Finance International, you will have primary responsibility for managing a portfolio transactions and supporting the Head of STM on a number of portfolio activities and well managed initiatives.
Some of your day to day workflows include detailed risk analysis and monitoring to ensure credit quality whilst proactively identifying emerging risks and opportunities, timely actioning of internal and external customer requests, managing transactional compliance and reporting aspects to a high standard, developing strong internal and external stakeholder relationships and supporting the strategic growth objectives of the L&SF International business.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven experience in complex corporate or structured finance role
- Sound understanding of Specialised Finance structures, documentation and ongoing monitoring requirements
- Sound understanding of the relevant sector or industry, business and economic trends
- Strong experience in applying bank credit policy and operational processes preferred
- Highly organised with proven credit analysis and financial modelling skills
- Tertiary or post graduate qualifications with relevant technical qualifications
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave