- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 05 Nov 17
Senior Manager, Business Performance Management ASA (RB &CB)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world (Asia, Africa and the Middle East).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Retail and Commercial Banking (CB) ASA Performance Management team covers all countries within South East Asia and South Asia (ASA region) with key responsibilities being.
* Support the ASA CB & RB Head and CFO on monthly performance reviews and investor relations presentation packs
* Support the ASA management team on execution/ tracking of strategic projects across the region
* Provide support for business/ financial modelling across key strategic projects (including M&As)
* Support Regional CB & RB head on MI and analysis
* Provide latest view on ASA CB & RB key performance metrics including income growth, balance sheet movements, RWA, Returns and costs
* Analysis of the ASA CB &RB performance to highlight areas of opportunity and provide an early warning of any challenges ahead
* Co-ordinate five year strategic forecast and strategy which is used by the Board to determine financial targets and investment areas, particularly focussed on returns and internal and external measurements of performance.
* Support ad-hoc business and geographic financial performance queries
Key stakeholders for the team are regional ASA CB & RB Head and ASA CFOs.
Qualifications and Skills
* A chartered accountant or MBA (Finance) holder with several years practical experience in management reporting for banks
* Prior experience in a Retail or Commercial Banking Finance Role
* Strong financial analysis ability
* Very strong problem solving, influencing and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 20/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.